HIP-HOP DETOXX 501c3 Public Health Organization
We engage and empower youth by targeting what they think, what they eat, what they choose to do and then we offer them culturally relevant and interactive roadmaps toward a healthy, productive
lifestyle through the usage of hip-hop and popular culture; Thus minimizing risky behavior and maximizing pro-social behaviors.
- Improve decision making skills
- facilitate critical thinking
- expose youth to healthy lifestyle choices
This leads to a decrease
- in conflict
- drug and tobacco use
- overall improvement with relationships with self and others
- facilitates evolving into a healthier and self sufficient adult life.
Hip- Hop Detoxx has impacted over 230,000 around the country, through programs, workshops, seminars and assemblies. Hip-Hop Detoxx serves in
Elementary and High Schools Colleges/Universities,Social Service agencies,Community organizatins and juvenile detention centers.